- Clean before your first usage.
- Dry before filling pills.
- As with all medication storage devices, keep out of reach of children and pet.
Convenient Adjustable Construction
You can choose the day you want, If you want to go out for 2 days, then just need to take 2 compartments. Put in your pills in it and close the lid. 7 separate containers that go where you go.
For Whom to Use?
- Individuals with memory loss
- Elderly people
- When under multiple medications
- To ensure, patient has taken or not taken medicine
Why should we need to use a pill box?
- Pillboxes are useful for keeping your pills in order.
- Plan ahead. Check the pill bottle for the number of refills that are left when you get your new prescription.
- For travel, make sure you have more than enough medicine to last while you are away.
- If it Is hard to see or read your pill bottles.